Network Control Executive - Aviation
Our client is a large firght forwarder with extensive logistic network around the world. They are looking for high calibre candidates to join their team in Hong Kong.
Successful candidates will be offered good remuneration package and stable career path.
- Keep records of all goods shipped, received, and stored.
- Assemble containers and crates used to transport items such as machines or vehicles.
- Handle attach address labels, identification codes, and shipping instructions to containers.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of workers engaged in packing and shipping merchandise.
- Install straps, braces, and padding to loads in order to prevent shifting or damage during shipment.
- Maintain a supply of packing materials.
- Obtain flight numbers, airplane numbers, and names of crew members from dispatchers, and record data on airplane flight papers.
- Open cargo containers and unwrap contents, using steel cutters, crowbars, or other hand tools.
- Pack goods for shipping, using tools such as staplers, strapping machines, and hammers.
- Prepare manifests showing baggage, mail, and freight weights, and number of passengers on airplanes, and transmit data to destinations.
- Arrange insurance coverage for goods.
- Remove ramps after airplane loading is complete, and signal pilots that personnel and equipment are clear of plane.
- Send samples of merchandise to quality control units for inspection.
- Advise clients on transportation and payment methods.
Requirement : ~
- Diploma in logistic or supply chain management
- Over 3 years of related experience in logistic or transportation industry
- Requires someone with detail-oriented person and strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills with good experience dealing with multicultural teams
- Able to meet deadlines with short notice
- Fluency in both written & Spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Working in Airport and 7 x 24 Shift duty is requested
FOR MORE POSITIONS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: http://www.prowess.hk
For interested candidates, please submit your full resume with expected salary via email or contact us at 852 - 2838 9621 or Whatsapp/Wechat/Line: +852 52234521.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.