- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Installing and configuring software, hardware according application requirement
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Set up accounts, configuration standard on OS platform
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Keep the servers up and running smoothly
- Apply system change activity from end user request
- Proficiency in administration on AIX, Windows Server, VMware ESXi, HCI and Linux based servers
(physical and virtual), SAN Storage & various backup solutions.
- Proficiency in network and security products such router, switch and firewall
- Experience with databases - Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL
- Able to provide suggestion of overall application design and system integration according to
application nature and requirement
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years of proven working experience as a System administrator
- Degree or Diploma holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.