EF的全稱為“Education First”，屬於私人企業，於1965年由Bertil Hult及其家族成員在瑞典創立，備50多年環球教學經驗。EF於全球52個國家設有580間學校及辦事處， 並聘用專業外籍老師及員工逾46,500名，服務及學生覆蓋116國家，是全球最大的私人英文教育機構。我們的使命是「從教育中開啟世界之門」，50多年來致力透過語言培訓去打破語言、文化和地域上的障礙...Know more
• Work closely with designers andmarketers in driving business goals
• Maintaining and improving existingworks
• Diploma or above in Computer Scienceor related disciplines
• 1-2 years of experience in responsiveweb development preferred (fresh graduate will also be considered)
• Experience in automating tools (e.g.Gulp), templating tools (e.g. Nunjucks), CSS preprocessors (e.g. SCSS), orversion control system (e.g. GIT) is a plus
• Experience in cross-browsercompatibility testing
• Knowledge of Social Media API, or thesite analytics and tracking is a plus
• Basic knowledge of SEO principles andstrategies
• Team player with strong analytical,problem-solving, and communication skills
To apply for this position, please send a detailed resume inWord Format with expected salary and availability to email@example.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidenceand for employment-related purposes only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.