Laboratory Technician (Microbiology)
Bright Future Group Headquarters in Hong Kong, Bright Future Group is a leading pharmaceutical company committed to developing affordable and reliable generic medical solutions, and bringing bri...Know more
- Perform microbial lab tests for pharmaceutical products as per GMP.
- Calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- Review inspection records and Logbook
- Assist in preparing relevant testing documents.
- Diploma or above in Microbiology or related science subjects
- Experience in microbial test methods development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in microbial test method development for new products will be an advantage.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.