Product Development Analyst
Palette is developing a home use health monitoring device and we are looking to add a Product Development Analyst to our Product Development team. You will work cross-functionally to get in touch with our trial users and carry out individual interviews as well as beta-user tests with them. You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Perform literature review about the most advanced optical sensing technologies for heart beat rate and blood oxygen saturation level
- Assist in studying the FDA requirements
- Assist in finding ways to reduce ambient light going into the sensor that would affect the data’s accuracy
- Assist in figuring out the best body locations for the device to be placed
- Assist in design control system for experiment comparison
- Assist in formulating the product lifecycle and product roadmap
- Working out the methodology and timeline for beta-user tests
- Collecting and analysing experimental data
- Bachelor degree or above
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated comfort face to face talking with users or customers
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, startup setting
- Work experience related to research and writing reporting is preferred
- Profficiency in both English and Mandarin is a must
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.