Toby is Hong Kong's leading local services marketplace that helps user discover and book from 800 service categories with confidence and ease. We aspire to delight people's lives with exceptional s...Know more
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Perform keyword research on a regular basis
- Develop keyword plans through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate content ideas and optimize existing content
- Execute link building campaigns through the creation and promotion of linkable assets, outreach, and submission-based link building
- Implement local and international SEO techniques across local and international websites
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and new SEO tools and best practices
- At least 2 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO-related assets, tools/platforms including Google My Business, Google Search Console
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools, such as Ahrefs, Keywordtool, Moz, Google Keyword Planner
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion is a plus
- Experience in overseas SEO (Taiwan, Singapore) is a huge advantage
What we can offer
We offer 5-day week,15 days annual leave, birthday leave, bank holidays, medical insurance (inclusive of dental care) and free snacks / drinks. We also hold regular lunch gathering, festive party for our staff. We are a FUN, YOUNG and ENERGETIC team with good learning and career development opportunities. Come join and excel with us!
Interested candidates please send your RESUME, PORTFOLIO and EXPECTED SALARY.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.