Customer Service Officer
- Manage all customer’s requests such as order taking, answering queries, handling complaints and help to resolve the issues to entry in compliance with agreed trade terms and deliver customer service excellence.
- Provide customers with products information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Create new business opportunity through a proactive approach.
- Coordinate operation activities of customer orders to meet the delivery schedule.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration or related discipline
- With 2-4 years working experiences in customer services operation is preferably
- Excellent teamwork, time management and communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Good computer knowledge in MS Office and ERP system
- Less experience will be considered as an assistant officer.
- Immediate available is preferable.
5.5 working days - Alternative Saturday. Bank Holiday, Up to 12 days Annual Leave, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Discretionary bonus, Friendly working Environment
Interest parties please send full resume with expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.