Senior Manager / Manager / Assistant Manager - Internal Audit
Town Health was established in 1989 and is one of the largest healthcare groups with the longest history in Hong Kong. The Group’s shares migrated from the GEM board and listed on the Main Board of...Know more
· Play a leading role in the planning and execution of internal audit assignments and special reviews
· Lead or participate in the risk assessment of the Group and follow up on the risk monitoring and remediation
· Provide independent and objective evaluation of the effectiveness and adequacy of internal control systems
· Report audit findings and provide feasible recommendations for improvements on internal control systems
· Regularly review the implementation status of audit recommendations from external auditor and the Board of Directors
· Perform ad hoc works and investigations as and when required
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting / finance or related disciplines with professional qualification granted by CIA or HKICPA or other professional accounting associations
· 5 to 8 years’ audit, internal control and risk management experience, preferably gained in the Big 4 audit firms or listed corporations
· Excellent analytical report writing skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Mature, self-motivated, able to work independently and deal with different levels of management
· Occasional travel to the PRC
# Candidates will be considered as Senior Manager, Manager or Assistant Manager depending on the experience
We adopt a 5-day work week and offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume in WORD FORMAT with current and expected salary to the HR & Administration Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.