Analyst Programmer (UX/UI)
Blockchain Solutions is a blockchain consultancy service company that is dedicated to clients in Hong Kong. As a global blockchain technology development platform, it is dedicated to blockchain tec...Know more
· Participate in the full development life cycle.
· Perform UX/UI Design and coding.
· Prepare document on design, deployment and user manual, etc.
· Provide support for various testing activities including unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
· 1-2 years of IT working experience in programming. Fresh graduates are also welcome
· Experience in responsive web application development and familiar with on web framework (VudeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS, ReactJS or other Web Technologies)
· Experience in responsive and adaptive layout design.
· Experience on Web Socket is a plus.
· Experience in integration with backend application by Rest API or Web Services.
· Experience in Spring boot, J2EE is an advantage.
· Fast learner with passion on new technologies & analytical thinking.
· Good command of spoken on English or Cantonese
· Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, team player, can work independently and under pressure
- Public Holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.