Senior Accounts Clerk (5 working days per week)
卓傑不動產 成立於2015年，為客人提供優質的日本不動產買賣，物業管理和租務管理服務，在日本東京和大阪、香港港九新界、中國北京設有公司。 我們重視個人發展，每一位同事都是我們的合作伙伴，為保持發展，誠邀充滿熱情及理想的您加入! 公司網址: http://www.japantrusty.com/ Know more
- Handle full set of accounts including daily accounting operation (bank reconciliation, general accounting entry, etc);
- Process data input in system.
- Prepare monthly management, analysis report and audit work.
- Assist in annual audit, taxation.
- Coordinate with audit departments on accounting matters;
- Handle AR/AP functions, receipt, and payment vouchers.
- Prepare bank reconciliation, forecast, and variance analysis.
- Handle month-end closing for A/R, A/P and G/L.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and activities assigned.
- F.5 or above with LCCI higher level or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of accounting experience.
- Able to handle A/R, A/P, and daily bookkeeping.
- Willing to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in computerized accounting software, preferable in MYOB Accounting system.
- Independent, accurate, and detail-oriented.
- Good command of English and Mandarin is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Chinese word processing.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Accounts Clerk
- 5 Working days;
- Bank Holidays;
- Annual Leave 7days up;
- Attendance Allowance,
- Performance Bonus;
- Sick leave pay,
- Wedding leave
If you are interested in joining us, please apply with full resume stating availability and expected salary email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.