Environmental Conservation Expert
Sustaina is a Project Management company that focuses on sustainable project management. Sustaina manages projects on behalf of its clients to ensure that the projects are delivered sustainably, co...Know more
The purpose of this role is to help Sustaina Limited understand the requirements and potential impact of projects and opportunities to ensure the projects we undertake are aligned with Sustaina’s expertise and mission. This may include research and analysis of the different possibilities for Sustaina to increase the sustainability aspects of our projects and the impact that it would have.
Since Sustaina is a general project management company the candidate will need to be a fast learner and adaptable in multiple industries. Part of the role may also be to establish a way for Sustaina to quantify the environmental impact and other sustainable measures in a data driven way.
This role will also be to explore and maintain up-to-date knowledge and information of environmental affairs and the scientific research to support our methods of improving the sustainability aspects of the different projects.
This is a challenging an evolving role therefore the candidate must know how to take initiative and drive their own work.
- Support business development through the evaluation of potential projects and partners through research and analysis of the environmental and social impact of the projects.
- Work with other consultants to explore how the projects can be conducted in a more sustainable way, potentially considering the impact of new or innovative technologies.
- Deliver well presented scientific analysis in an easy to understand way.
- The employee will report to our Managing Director directly for daily operation and management in this particular role.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of work experience in a related field (sustainability, conservation, consultancy and research) or proven ability to adapt to new industries.
- Degree related to environmental conservation, must include independent research background.
- The candidate must have strong English writing and oral skills, be a great communicator, be passionate about sustainable development and be proactive.
- Ability to understand, interpret and conduct quantitative and qualitative data/research.
- Detail and solutions oriented.
- Independent and proactive, quick understanding of projects and finding ways to add value through scientific research.
- Passionate about sustainability including social and environmental aspects.
- Knowledge of latest sustainable solutions across multiple industries.
About Sustaina Limited
The Employer is a Project Management company that focuses on sustainable project management. Sustaina manages projects on behalf of its clients to ensure that the projects are delivered sustainably, considering both the natural environment and the communities around the projects.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.