Research Assistant Professor
Research Assistant Professor - (18001GB)Job: Full-time R&D
School/Unit: School of Nursing & Health StudiesClosing Date: 25/Oct/2018, 11:59:00 PM
The appointee will:
- Seek funding support for research projects and/or participate in relevant research projects;
- Conduct workshops and seminars on research; and
- Help develop, and offer undergraduate or postgraduate courses (including face-to-face and distance learning modes), where appropriate.
Applicants should have:
- An earned doctorate in Nursing, Social Sciences or a healthcare relevant discipline;
- A record of research and peer-reviewed publications and active involvement in professional and community activities; and
- A good command of English and Chinese (preferably including Putonghua).
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidate will be appointed on a full-time fixed term contract. Fringe benefits will include annual leave, medical & dental benefits, life insurance coverage and gratuity, where applicable.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
(Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisement posted on 23 August 2018 need not re-apply.)