Blockchain Support Engineer
- Support kiosk rollout and installation.
- Manage logistic and currier supplier upon kiosk shipment
- Assist in technical hardware/software operations support suchas installation, maintenance and testing. Travel to other countries may be required.
- Assist in performing and maintaining daily IT operations including but not limited to network and hardware support and system documentation update
- Troubleshoot, develop and perform administration of network and email systems
- Communication with vendors for specifications and delivery
- Support daily trading platform operation when necessary
- Provide professional IT ad-hoc duties as required.
- High Diploma in Computing or related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in ITsupport or related fields
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior BlockchainSupport Engineer.
- Experiences in desktop/systemsupport, including Windows and Linux
- Proficient in spoken and writtenEnglish, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Sensational analytical and problemsolving skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
- Willing to Travel on necessity basis.
- Public Holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Working place: Science park, Shatin Interested parties, please feel free to send a full resume with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org