- Provide administrative support for Marketing Department;
- Maintain and update customer database;
- Update company websites;
- Manage social media platforms, such as Facebook, Wechat, Weibo and other forums
- Coordinate email and digital marketing activities;
- Handle enquiries;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and other assigned duties.
- From 6 or above with 1 - 2 years relevant experience (Degree graduates will also be considered);
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Promising career path in medical field
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Performance incentives
- Medical insurance and fringe benefits
- Study/ training allowance
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and email to [email protected]
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment relatedpurpose.