1. Support sales team in daily marketing activities including events / advertising / social media
2. Propose and execute marketing plan and strategy
3. Prepare advertisement and promotional materials
4. Responsible to maintain social media platform and website regularly
1. Degree Holder or above
2. 2 years or above experience in Marketing, Communications or Business related disciplines
3. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
4. Proficient in Chinese and English word processing
5. Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese, generally command of written and spokenEnglish.
On-the-job training、bank holiday、medical coverage、long-short working week、daily staff meal、annualleave、provident fund、birthday leave、examination leave、marriage leave、paternity leave etc.
Please click Apply Now to submit your resume and expected salary to apply. (Or)
send your resume and expected salary by Email (email@example.com).
If applicants are not hearing from us within 4 weeks, their applications will be filed for future reference and will be destroyed within six months. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified applicants. Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purpose only.