XCEPT is a hybrid innovative studio, crafting unique experience at the junction of art, technology, design and culture. We create tailor-made and high-end innovations to tell brand stories without ...了解更多
We are now seeking for talents to join our team as Spatial Designer:
- responsible for all spatial design related aspect - conceptualise design, space planning, detail design
- produce construction or technical detail drawing, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software;
- provide production solutions and source materials for the construction according to the design;
- design and co-develop with team on immersive and multimedia projects;
- work closely with project team and technical team to ensure the projects are well implement and met with quality.
- higher diploma or above in Spatial Design / Interior Design / Design / Architecture / Exhibition, or other relevant disciplines;
- 1+ years experience in spatial design, interior design, architecture, exhibition, or related field;
- strong design aesthetics and creative sense with technical know-how;
- proficiency in Mac OSX, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop or other designing software;
- knowledge in computer programming and coding (e.g. OpenFrameworks / Unity / Corona / Rhino / Processing / Arduino / MaxMSP) will be an advantage;
- self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good management and good problem solving skills;
- positive attitude to learn and work as a team.
If you are passionate on working in an energetic creative studio and developing your career in the creative industry, feel free to drop us an email with your CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.