Customer Service Officer
Customer Services Officer (Phone Banking – Credit card / General Banking)
Responsible for answering customer enquiries, handling customers’ instructions/ complaints. Delivers consistent quality and one-stop services to customers
• Provide quality customer service by handling enquiries, aftersales support to credit card products
• Follow up customer’s complaints, enquiries via different channels e.g. over phones, Internet, mail in and fax in.
• Refer business to Telesales Team or other sales Comply with internal guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements when delivering job duties.
• Assist on clerical duties.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
• Secondary education
• with 3 year’s customer service, call center experience.
• Good telephone manner, communication and interpersonal skill
• Good command in written and spoken Cantonese and English