- Perform daily administrative and clerical duties, including housekeeping support, maintenance and filing of records and etc.;
- Perform sales counter duties, including handling booklet and stationary sales, keeping stock, placing replenishment orders, handling customer payment and related records, and answering customers calls and enquiries;
- Seat at the reception counter and perform receptionist duties, including greeting all visitors in a professional andfriendly manner, advising the hosts as soon as guests arrive and handling telephone enquiries promptly and in politely manner;
- Assist managers in coordinating with service providers and monitoring their services quality regularly;
- Prepare expenditure approval requests in our internal system and handle related documents, and follow up subsequent settlement;
- Attend both on site and external training courses as and when necessary;
- Maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality and integrity;
- Observe policies and procedures on site as directed by the Supervisor;
- Attend team meetings and follow any instructions given; and Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education or above;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in administration, hospitality, property management, accounting or similar discipline;
- Proficiency in PC skills (Words, Excel, Outlook, Chinese Word Processing & ERP);
- Fluency in English, Mandarin & Cantonese;
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal communication skills; and
- Customer service orientation.