Assistant Security Officer (5-day work week & Double Pay)
- Assists in maintaining & updating security and safety manuals, procedures and records.
- Assists in implementing, following and enforcing all security and safety policies and procedures as directed and complies with all uniform and plain clothes assignments related to job as assigned.
- Monitors vendor, visitor, and client movement, their sign-in logs and ensures appropriate escorts.
- Conducts periodic walking patrols in the lab and reports unusual activities/observations.
- Monitors CCTV and reports any unusual observations.
- Performs daily reviews of CCTV live and recorded video and submits daily reports.
- Assists in operating and ensuring maintenance of the security technical systems.
- Maintains security related equipment, procedures and facilities.
- Maintains security log-books and records all significant activities during the duty hours.
- Assists management in incident investigations.
- Interfaces with GIA corporate security organization and building security management.
- Attends job-related training courses as directed.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time to meet the exigencies of GIA.
- Should hold a valid “Security Personnel Permit”.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of security experience required and/or experience in a related field.
- Valid Certifications in First Aid, Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) training are highly preferred.
- Further certificates and/or licenses in security field preferred and/or a willingness to obtain the appropriate licenses/certificates and ongoing training as needed.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes.”
Contact & Company InformationPlease submit resumes which must include your past salary history and current salary requirements. We encourage you to visit our corporate website at www.gia.edu to learn more information about GIA.