Analyst Programmer (UX/UI)
· Participate in the full development life cycle.
· Perform UX/UI Design and coding.
· Prepare document on design, deployment and user manual, etc.
· Provide support for various testing activities including unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
· 1-2 years of IT working experience in programming. Fresh graduates are also welcome
· Experience in responsive web application development and familiar with on web framework (VudeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS, ReactJS or other Web Technologies)
· Experience in responsive and adaptive layout design.
· Experience on Web Socket is a plus.
· Experience in integration with backend application by Rest API or Web Services.
· Experience in Spring boot, J2EE is an advantage.
· Fast learner with passion on new technologies & analytical thinking.
· Good command of spoken on English or Cantonese
· Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, team player, can work independently and under pressure
- Public Holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities