- Provide professional education consultation service to clients
- Handle incoming enquiries and response to potential clients in a timely manner
- Fully grasp client's needs, communicate and interact with clients, assess client’s background and recommend suitable education plans
- Assist current clients to prepare full set of academic materials in order to achieve clients’ goals
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients, establish trusts and conduct secondary sales development.
- Support in marketing activities such as seminars, exhibitions and events.
- Prepare and submit reports, publications, and other written work as required.
- Assist in ad-hoc task / project upon request.
- Other clerical and administrative work.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Strong customer service mentality, proactive and well-organized
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
- Fluent in spoken and written in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in MS Office.
- Fresh grad or IANG are welcome.