OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE, SUTTON ASIA [PART-TIME ROLE]
Sutton is hiring! Our Hong Kong office is recruiting for an Operations Executive to join our dynamic team of cultural strategists, to assist proactively in the smooth and timely running of business in both Hong Kong and Singapore offices.
The Operations Executive will play a key role in boosting the overall efficiency in our business team, from daily operational support, accounting, business administration, human resources to IT. Additionally, a strong ability in handling confidential information sensitively and a cheerful personality would be an asset.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Minimum one year of experience in office management
· High attention to detail and ability to handling sensitive data in a discreet manner
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills and high proficiency in English and Chinese language preferred
· Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks would be an advantage
· Willingness and enthusiasm to learn. Can work both independently and as part of a team
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Able to work 2 to 3 days per week. One year contract, part time basis, with opportunities to grow into a permanent role
· Interest in the fields of arts and culture a plus
If you have at least one year of relevant experience managing a busy office and would be interested in joining our growing team, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter (of no more than 500 words) to email@example.com. Please include “Operations Executive HK” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 9am, 10 October 2022
We will only be able to reply to those who are shortlisted for interview.
Sutton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity in the workplace. We aim to provide equity and fairness for all job applicants throughout the interview process and do not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or disablement.