Part-Time HR and Admin Officer (F&B Industry) $70 per hour
Our client is one of the world’s most famous Hong Kong restaurants with over 100 staff. They are looking for high calibre candidates for the positions of HR & Admin Officer (F&B Industry) in the Hong Kong office at Causeway Bay:
• Responsible for the full spectrum of HR duties including but not limited to C&B administration, payroll checking, taxation checking, etc.;
• Responsible for employee onboarding and offboarding procedures including new joiner orientation, personal information collection, employment contract drafting and final payment calculation checking, etc.;
• Prepare regular HR letters and reports.
• Provide HR support to employees regarding general HR inquiries including leave applications, reimbursement of medical fees, and other matters
• Ensure all HR processes and policies to comply with legal requirements so well versed in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance is preferred
• Maintain personnel files and ensure all personnel records are updated and accurate.
• Coordinate with internal departments and external service providers for daily operations.
• Provide administrative support and perform any other ad hoc duties or projects as assigned.
• Higher diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or relevant disciplines
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience and hands-on experience in payroll software preferred.
• 1-year working experience in the F & B industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and Employee Compensation regulations
• Meticulous, hardworking, and able to multi-task, work independently and be ready to meet challenges.
• A team player with a positive attitude and excellent integrity
• Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese word processing
• Immediate available preferred
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to submit your application stating current and expected salary, and availability. If you have any enquiries, please contact Mr. Avis Ng at 3751 7309/ Ms. Alison Cheng at +852 3586 0562 for a confidential discussion.
Please note that by submitting your job application you understand and agree that all personal data provided by you will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance for recruitment purposes only. Your information will be reviewed by Flex Consultancy Limited and/or its appointing client who is hiring for this job opening. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Flex and/or its appointing client who is hiring for this job opening for proceeding further selection processes.