國際奧比斯 Orbis International
Orbis is an international non-profit organization that transforms lives through the prevention and treatment of blindness. With our network of partners, we mentor, train and inspire local teams so they can save sight in their communities. We have more than 300 employees from over 25 countries. They work in program, fundraising, communications, and operations functions, including aircraft operations, finance, HR and logistics. All over the world, we find highly skilled, adventurous professionals who live Orbis’s values of Trust, Caring, Commitment, Accountability, and Excellence to join our team and help us explore new ways to fight blindness around the world.
For more information about Orbis and our mission, please visit our website: www.orbis.org
We are currently seeking passionate individuals to apply for the following position:
Fundraiser 籌款大使 (Ref.: HKMAF-PT0618)
The incumbent will work as Fundraiser for 2018 Orbis's Mid-Autumn Booth Sale.
- Help Orbis raise funds by selling moon cakes at designated outdoor venues
- Function as Ambassador to promote the goodwill of Orbis
- Assist in set-up of booths and other logistics arrangement
Work period: July 23, 2018 – August 31, 2018 (Mondays to Fridays)
Work hours: 11am to 7pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
To be considered for this rewarding role you should be:
- Self-motivated, cheerful and with good communication skills
- A strong team player, and enjoy working as a team
- Caring and passionate about helping those in need
- Willing to work long hours under outdoor setting
If you are interested in applying for this position and contributing to our meaningful mission, please send your resume (quoting job reference number: HKMAF-PT0618) to Ms. Karine Cheng at [email protected]
All data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.