Lecturer (Cultural and Heritage Tourism)
Lecturer (Cultural and Heritage Tourism) - (18001GG)Job: Full-time Academic School/Unit: School of Arts & Social Sciences Closing Date: 27/Oct/2018, 11:59:00 PM
The appointee is responsible for the following duties:
- Mainly be responsible for the planning, development, coordination and delivery (including classroom teaching) of courses, and where necessary, programme administration in Cultural and Heritage Tourism areas at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels;
- Supervise postgraduate students for research projects, and facilitate the design and coordination of field studies and service learning activities for relevant programmes; and
- Participate in scholarly activities, School/University activities and administration.
Applicants are required to possess the following:
- A higher degree, preferably an earned doctorate, in a relevant discipline;
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua); and
- Relevant teaching experience in higher education institutions, teaching experience in Mandarin, or experience of research project supervision will be an advantage.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidate will be appointed on a full-time fixed term contract. Fringe benefits will include annual leave, medical & dental benefits, life insurance coverage and gratuity, where applicable.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.