Lecturer (Nursing) - (18001G9)Job: Full-time Academic School/Unit: School of Nursing & Health Studies Closing Date: 25/Oct/2018, 11:59:00 PM
The appointee will:
- Assist in the course planning and development as well as undertake course coordination, clinical assessments and mentoring, and classroom teaching in related disciplines; and
- Participate in scholarly activities and School/University activities.
Applicants should possess:
- A higher degree in Nursing or a related discipline;
- A license issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong to practise as a Registered Nurse;
- Preferably relevant teaching/professional experience in the areas of Adult and Child Nursing, Mental Health Nursing or other Clinical Nursing Specialties; and
- Good command of English and Chinese.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidate will be appointed on a full-time fixed term contract. Fringe benefits will include annual leave, medical & dental benefits, life insurance coverage and gratuity, where applicable.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
(Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisement posted on 23 August 2018 need not re-apply.)