Temporary Production Assistant (Part-time)
The appointee will take part in relevant techncial and production work for Performing Arts events organised by West Kowloon Cultural District (WKCDA), with areas include but not limited to production, technical, wardrobe, makeup, wig, etc.
You will be responsible for:
- assisting in technical work during pre-production preparation, production and post-production period;
- ensuring all assigned works to be carried out in the highest standard of safety, quality and efficiency; and
- working effectively and efficiently as a member of the team.
- preferably possess secondary school qualification or above;
- ideally have experience in performing arts productions, and in stage, lighting and sound operations;
- be highly interested in theatre production and stage operation;
- be willing to learn, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- be a team player with good communication skills; and
- preferably have good command of spoken Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV via online application or by mail quoting the reference number and name of the position to:
Ms. Kiffany LeeWest Kowloon Cultural District AuthorityUnits 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms. Kiffany Lee by email at 2200-0013