Marketing Officer / Assistant
- Develop marketing collaterals and promotion materials align with brand image.
- Participate in planning and implementing all marketing programs and events in line with corporate business goals.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal parties and external parties to ensure smooth implementation of marketing / brand building initiatives.
- Work closely with operation team to explore and develop effective CRM program to retain and recruit customers.
- Manage e-marketing projects, SEM campaigns, press releases, EDM, newsletters, online platform such as Facebook, Instagram, WeChat and Weibo, etc.
- Photo shooting and retouching, video editing for social media
- Conduct market analysis/reports to review marketing program performance.
- Diploma or above in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related discipline.
- At least 1 years relevant marketing experience, exposure in luxury brand or beauty industry is an advantage.
- Experience in digital marketing is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with proven record of hands on design skills in Photoshop and/or Illustrator and/or InDesign.
- Responsible, detail-oriented, positive thinking, strong communication skills and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion.
- Independent, strong marketing sense and willing to work overtime to meet deadline.
- Passionate towards beauty trend.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English with copywriting skills.
We offer competitive remuneration, medical insurance, 5-day work, marriage leave, birthday red pocket & dayoff, compassionate leave, staff purchase discount and excellent career development opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates, please send your resume together with salary expectation to recruit @zkinbeauty.com.