Project Coordinator (Printing & Binding)
Key Job responsibilities
- Interact with sales staff to manage their clients’ production projects through our vendor network coordinating print production schedules, print specifications, manage production, and cost analysis
- Communicate accurate specifications and project schedules between the client and vendors to assure expectations are met and rush charges are minimised
- Understand clients brand guidelines to ensure color and quality levels are met or exceeded
- Utilize experience and network to provide the great technical support to sales staff & design team
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
Day-to-day tasks & activities
- Manage production specification requirements, quality expectations, artwork availability and delivery dates are clearly identified and achieved
- Work within an internal production & Design team to meet company goals
- Participate in transformational projects, i.e. process improvement, innovation and cost savings opportunities
- Select suppliers for production and issue purchase orders that clearly communicate job requirements
- Verify costs and ensure all charges are accurate and authorized
- Printing knowledge is highly preferred
We offer attractive package to successful candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send your CV, existing salary, expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” for application.
** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only**