Receptionist / Client Service Executive (Fresh Graduate Welcome!)
Adventure, discovery, hard work, hard play, a unique work-life balance, no weekend shifts and no night shifts; this is but a part of what you can experience as a valued employee of Compass Offices....了解更多
Adventure, discovery, hard work, hard play, a unique work-life balance, no weekend shifts and no night shifts; this is but a part of what you can experience as a valued employee of Compass Offices.
Experience in the Serviced office industry isn't always required – just a passion for working in a team and helping people!
Compass Offices currently offers seven prime business locations in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, visit our company website (www.compassoffices.com) to find out more.
Fresh Graduates are welcome.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – Office hour
- Work as a team to ensure smooth operations and to exceed client's expectation in service delivery
- Work closely and provide excellent service to our clients such as greeting, phone handling, secretarial service, concierge service, check-in/check-out, basic IT support and ad hoc request
- Assisting with billing and booking system operations, inventory control and other administrative tasks to ensure smooth and transparent work environment
- Maintain a high level of alertness and professionalism by anticipating and responding to clients and their guests
- Prior experience in customer service and administration is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and local language
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Resourceful, proactive, well organized and able to multi-task
- Customer oriented mindset with excellent interpersonal skill
- Open minded, willing to learn, good team player and with “Can-Do attitude”
Please submit your resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.