EF的全稱為“Education First”，屬於私人企業，於1965年由Bertil Hult及其家族成員在瑞典創立，備50多年環球教學經驗。EF於全球52個國家設有580間學校及辦事處， 並聘用專業外籍老師及員工逾46,500名，服務及學生覆蓋116國家，是全球最大的私人英文教育機構。我們的使命是「從教育中開啟世界之門」，50多年來致力透過語言培訓去打破語言、文化和地域上的障礙...了解更多
Event specialist is prefect for those who want to get into event job felidwithout solid experience. The responsible is to organize social events. Thisincludes research on events ideas, coordination, logistic, on-site eventmanagement and budget management.
• Create, develop, prepare and deliver social events.
• Actively promote social events amongst all stakeholders
• Manage budget and time effectively.
• Post-event administration work.
• No event experience is required
• Excellent on research, create social event ideas
• Good common sense and sense of safety
• Time management & organize skill
• Outgoing & proactive
• Mature and professional attitude
• Able to work on weekends
• 5-day workweek
• Fluent in both spoken and written in Cantonese and English
• Good commands of both written and oral presentation in Chinese and English • Good PC skills, familiar with MS office and Chinese
Typing is required Benefits:
• Company pays first aid certificate
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical & Dental coverage
• Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment
• 10 – 20 days annual leave Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will beoffered to the right candidate.
To apply for thisposition, please send a detailed resume in Word Format with expected salary andavailability to Donald.Leung@EF.com