Operations Assistant / Coordinator
Toppan Merrill Limited Toppan Merrill, a leader in financial printing and communications solutions, is part of the Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., the world's leading printing group, headquartered in ...了解更多
Are you energetic and passionate? Do you love challenges and learning new things?Are you looking for a career with development opportunities? If your answer is YES, this is the job for you!
- Conduct workload and capacity analysis, forecast and planning
- Liaise with various departments and sites to obtain clear task instructions and allocate job tasks
- Coordinate and track work inflow and outflow to deliver timely turnaround of tasks
- Diploma or above
- Good communication skills, good command of written and spoken English
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Detail-minded and a team player
- Shift duty is required, with shift allowance and overtime pay
Interested parties please apply with your current and expected salary to email@example.com . All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.