Toppan Merrill Limited Toppan Merrill, a leader in financial printing and communications solutions, is part of the Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., the world's leading printing group, headquartered in ...了解更多
Are you energetic and passionate? Do you love challenges and learning new things?Are you looking for a career with development opportunities? If your answer is YES, this is the job for you!
- Act as a focal point between customers and internal teams for publication projects
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Take up ad-hoc duties when required
- Diploma or above in any discipline
- At least 1-2 years work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great interpersonal skills, good teamwork
- Detail-minded, able to work under pressure
- Shift duty which covers weekend and public holidays is required, with overtime pay and shift allowance
Interested parties please apply with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.