Senior Sales Executive – Japanese or Korean speaking - two posts (5-day, a big MNC) – Ref. 1734
We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searc...了解更多
- Degree or above;
- Native in Japanese or Korean is a must;
- Experience in sales, account management or customer service;
- Experience in finance, banking, legal or related industries is preferred (not a must);
- Responsible for business development, key account management and maintaining good relationship with clients;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Business travel may be required;
- Working visa can be arranged for right candidates.
- Monthly salary: Negotiable + Quarterly Commission + Discretionary Bonus;
- Working location: Central;
- 5-day work;
- Good fringe benefits e.g. travel allowance, meal allowance, bank holiday, medical, dental, life insurance.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to email@example.com or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the Job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.