Shop Assistant Manager
SHHH sets out to build an all-rounded beauty, lifestyle and hospitality group in Asia with a focus on hair solutions.
Since SHHH salon opened in Hollywood Road in 2016, it has been one of the most talked-about salons in town -- featured as the "best-kept (hair) secret" by Prestige HK, TimeOut HK and also the "go-to urban wellness sanctuary" by Highsnobiety in 2018. With SHHH, we create a customer journey that transcends conventional salon experience -- one that advances the wellbeing of hair, with a refined edit of products and sensorial experience.
What set us apart from other competitors are our service standards, extensive experience in the most demanding situations (e.g. editorial, commercial TV & film productions) and profound knowledge of hair care & styling. As we are expanding, we are looking for driven, talented people who are hungry for becoming better, who want to take the plunge into the wellness/retail industry, and join our team to achieve bigger goals in the region.
Shop Assistant Manager
As a Shop Assistant Manager you will be a brand ambassador for SHHH, exceeding customer expectations in terms of communication, responsiveness and a proactive approach. Being part of the team will surely upgrade your experience in serving some of the most exclusive and discerning clients coming from all over the world.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Running the salon reception and generally assisting the team to ensure the smooth-running of the salon
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Driving sales and striving to meet store KPIs with product knowledge and customer engagement
- Maintain outstanding shop and housekeeping standards at all times
- Maintain an accurate shop inventory: stock receipt, stock take and replenishment
- Respond to and follow up customer inquiries and booking requests seamlessly
- Order payment and fulfilment both in-store and online
- Performing general clerk duties and errands
- Carry out ad hoc responsibilities as and when required
- Friendly, well-spoken and immaculately presented
- Driven, detail-oriented and able to work effectively under pressure
- A genuine interest in hair, beauty, wellbeing and fashion
- Passionate to deliver excellent customer service
- Confident to work in retail sales and customer-facing role, particularly in a high-end environment
- Proficiency in oral and written English and knowledge in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese
- Able to work in weekends and public holidays
- Candidates must be eligible to work in HK
- HKD14,000+ monthly base salary (negotiable)
- Product sales commission
- Staff discount on products and services
- Discretionary bonus based on personal and company performance