Event Account Executive / Event Sales Executive (Part Time)
UNI-STUDIO, part of the Unique Creative Limited, is services include Design and Production on: Event | Exhibition booth | Pop-up store | Indoor renovation | Window display | POP display | Seasonal Decoration. With our expertise and hands-on experience, we make suitable planning and resource allocation to maximize the result. Either event productions or pre/post-media productions, we can offer a series of professional advice and know-how to fulfill clients’ requests.
Your Duties :
- Retain and expand customers base in terms of revenue and usage,achieving sales target
- Bridge between clients & operation team, Ensure events areorganized and planned in time
- Build and maintain the good relationship with the clients
- Meet revenue targets and drive sales by identifying potential leadsand negotiating events
- Work closely with the event operation team
- Competitive salary + commission
- To assist in the pitching and presentation of creative proposal.
- To build up and maintain strong relationship with key clientsindependently.
- To monitor and manage all of the events, including client'srequirements, design briefing, prepare of quotation and costing.
- Plan and implement events smoothly, liaise vendors, and participate inevent management.
- Add creative insight and problem-solving to all of the events.
We are looking for person who are:
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Event Management, Marketing orrelated disciplines.
- Minimum 2 year of working experience in advertising, events &exhibitions, PR or promotions related fields is preferred.
- Creative, strong marketing sense, organized and responsible.
- Energetic, proactive, passionate and detail-minded.
- Good command of spoken Mandarin, Cantonese & English.
We LOVE to hear you......
Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org