Sales & Marketing Representative
PayCompliance is a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth. Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Join the company enhancing its role in global ecosystems.
- Assist in handling outbound or inbound marketing activities like content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning etc;
- Assist in development and implementation activities and to enhance brand awareness;
- Write engaging and relevant content for digital and multimedia assets including blogs, scripts, social media posts and advertising copy;
- Web research analysis, documentation and reporting of compliance and legal related topics;
- Assistance to the client relationship managers with admin requests;
- Maintain our Hong Kong service provider network of notaries, authorities, regulators, etc.;
- Administrate the group's and the group's client corporate affairs;
- Work as a team member to provide outstanding customer service and support;
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the management.
- At least 5-7 years working experience in digital marketing/growth, preferably with early to mid-stage companies;
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods;
- Perfect english writing and verbal communication skills, both informally and formally;
- You need to be highly organised and structured. If not, don’t apply.
- A passion for new technology tools and advanced computer skills.
- Good listening skills to gather, complete, understand and evaluate tasks given.
- You need to play multiple team roles to take a project from beginning to end;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Dynamic and involving job in a modern working environment;
If you want to apply for the aforementioned position, please, send your CV in English to email@example.com