Human Resources Officer/ Generalist (All-round/ C&B focus, MNC, attractive benefits) - Ref. 1184
We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searc...了解更多
Post 1: Human Resources Officer/ Generalist (Permanent)
- Degree or above;
- 3 years or above experience in Human Resources;
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations;
- Handle full spectrum of Human Resources functions, such as recruitment, payroll & provident fund administration, IRD reports, etc.;
- Good command in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer/ Generalist.
- Monthly salary: Negotiable + double pay + discretionary bonus;
- Company background: Multi-national company (US listed company, Fortune 500);
- Working location: Central;
- 5-day work;
- Good fringe benefits e.g. bank holiday, medical, dental, life insurance, paid sick leave, OT allowance and etc.
Post 2: Assistant/ Human Resources Officer - C&B (6-month renewable contract)
- HR experience in sizable companies is preferred;
- Experience in SAP (payroll function) is a must;
- Main job duties will be C&B, final payment & medical issues;
- Assist in conducting salary benchmarking survey;
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot table & vlook up);
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer.
- Monthly salary: Up to HK$22K (Depends on candidates' experiences and skills);
- 5-day work;
- Working location: Kowloon Bay;
- Company background: A well-known Japanese base multi-national Company;
- Good fringe benefits e.g. bank holiday, etc.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to email@example.com or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the Job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.