Marketing and Administration Support (MNC, stable environment)
Our client is a Global FMCG company. They are looking for a talented Marketing and Administration Support to join their thriving business in Hong Kong.
- Coordinate with Sales Coordinator for documentation handling
- Handle invoice, PO creation and air waybill management
- Monitor competitor’s pricing and trade display for retail counter on weekly basis
- Handle consumer enquiry and stock exchange
- Coordinate with Research Assistant to prepare the pre-assessment
- Assist in quarterly seminar arrangement (EDM/SMS content, materials arrangement with agency)
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree in Business Administration / Marketing or related
- Minimum 2 years working experience in administration or marketing field
- Experience in FMCG industry is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive, Detail-oriented and well organized
- Immediate available / short notice is highly preferred
- 5-Days work
- Banking Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
For the interested parties, please send your update CV to career12(a)stapacific.comor press 'apply' button for application.
All profiles are handled with strictest confidentiality.Shortlisted candidates would be notified.