Post Harvest Supervisor (Tuen Mun)
Advance Resources offers professional and efficient HR solution. We are member of various Hong Kong association such as HKGCC, HKiHRM, HKGCSMB, IEA & etc. Our team possesses decades of human re...了解更多
· Reporting on daily operation performance such as output, quality,etc.
· Ensure clean and safe working environment within premises
· Adhere to Health & Safety policies and ISO 22000 procedures
· Work as part of the team
· Execute improvement initiatives
· Any other reasonable duties as may be instructed to you by themanagers
· Collate and prepare team for customer
o Sort and pack vegetables to ahigh standard of quality
o Cut and pack vegetables
o Enforce and maintain qualitystandards
o Feedback on harvest quality
· In charge of warehouse
o To be updated on the stockinventory
o Ensure the chiller is clean andsanitized
o Ensure the chiller isfunctional and temperature within specification
· High School diploma and Certifications or above in relateddiscipline such as engineering, operation management etc
· 2-5 years’ experience in manufacturing or warehouse managementsector is preferred.
· Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previouscompany
· Communicate effectively both orally and writing
· Result-oriented and self-driven
· Organized and analytical
· Flexible and Adaptable
· Good interpersonal skills
Working hours: Mon- Fri (8:30am -5:30pm), Sat ( 8:30-12:30pm), working hoursmay revise if some ad hoc event needed.
Working hours: 44 hours / week
Annual Leave: 14 Days / Annual
Interested parties,please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number to“Advance Resources Consulting Group Ltd.” by email email@example.com or fax3011-9424.