Java Developer Job Responsibilities • Responsible for the front-end and background development of the service platform website and App-related product features. • Under the leadership of the proje...了解更多
• Responsible for the front-end and background development of the service platform website and App-related product features.
• Under the leadership of the project manager, complete the design and development of the program;
• Independently design and develop relevant modules in the program;
• Responsible for some front-end H5 code development
• Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science;
• More than 2 years experience in Java development projects;
• Proficient in J2EE, familiar with common development techniques such as Spring, SpringMVC, iBatis, Maven;
• Proficiency in the common operations of databases such as Mysql;
• Master web front-end technologies such as HTML/XHTML, CSS, HTML5 and CSS3 are preferred;
• Have strong problem analysis and resolution ability, and can complete the whole process of small and medium-sized project development independently;
• Responsibility, execution and teamwork.
• Mandarin proficiency is preferred;