Junior Blockchain Engineer
· Participate in full development life cycle.
· Perform hands-on design, prototypes and proof-of-concepts and development as required in blockchain technologies or any other technologies.
· Deliver strategic technical solutions to match the requirement of clients.\
· Prepare document on design, deployment and user manual, etc.
· Provide support various testing activities including unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relate discipline.
· 1-2 years of IT working experiences in programming. Fresh graduates are also welcome
· Experience in responsive web application development and familiar with on web framework (VudeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS, ReactJS or others)
· Experience in backend application development such as using Java and J2EE.
· Experience in Spring boot, JMS, Rest API and any NoSQL DB is highly desired.
· Experience in Smart Contract development for Ethereum(Solidity) and Hyperledger Fabric(Golang), or R3 Corda or any other blockchain technology is an advantage.
· Fast learner with passion on new technologies & analytical thinking.
· Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
· Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, team player, can work independently and under pressure
- Public Holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
We offer 5-day work with good career prospects and excellent fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please feel free to send a full resume with your expected salary and availability to: email@example.com