Customer Service Clerk
- General clerk administrative task, clerical work.
- Handling calls, answering customer inquiries, handling customer complaints.
- Attending to supervisor's ad-hoc requests.
- Handling emails and incoming messages, handling office supplies and field affairs.
- Handling general personnel work.
- Form 5; At least 2 years of working experience is preferred. Fresh-graduated also welcome.
- Good Cantonese; Basic Mandarin; Basic English
- Able to read, write and type Chinese and English; Basic computing clerical skill including Microsoft Office or Google Suite.
*We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please email a photo of yours and full resume with current and expected salary to Mr Lau at "dereklau(at)mains-eng.com"
5.5 work-days week, from 10am - 7pm, Saturday & Sunday working days are required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent