Contract Labour Officer/Site Clerk (15-month contract)
Geotechnics & Concrete Engineering (H.K.) Ltd, a well-established specialist firm in Civil / Geotechnical / Material Engineering Field in Hong Kong. 了解更多
- Responsible for the payment of wages and MPF contributions, workers attendance and employment contracts to all site personnel
- Provide on-site support in relation to Human Resources & Administrative duties
- Handle Employee Relations issues, receive/record complaints from workers and provide assistance to them on employment issue
- Work with relevant departments / parties to fulfill submission requirements of the project
- Attain Level 2 or equivalent or above in five subjects in HKDSE / HKCEE (including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics)
- Full-time working experience on personnel management or human resources related duties and good job records
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese
- Good computer knowledge
- Preferably have completed a post secondary certificate programme on human resources or personnel management
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
Working Place: Sheung Shui
We offer attractive benefit package, such as Bank Holiday, 12 Annual Leave to the right candidates.
Interested applicants should email full resume with working experience, current salary and expected salary via email hr＠gce.com.hk. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.