Business Development Manger
- Create and implement strategies to ensure company business growth plans are met
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Guide and train the sales team to achieve individual targets and to manage client’s expectations to enhance customer satisfaction
- Evaluate and identify areas of improvement to elevate customer service level
- Monitor and conduct research on competitors’ marketing activities
- Attend seminars, conferences and industry events.
- Generate and review regular sales reports and progress updates
- Assist in ad-hoc task / project upon request.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3+ years of experience in sales or business development
- Strong customer service skills, proactive and self-motivated
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
- Fluent in spoken and written in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in MS Office.