Logistics Coordinator / Logistics Officer
Young Living Hong Kong Limited
Young Living Essential Oils, a health and wellness global company headquartered in US, inspires wellness, purpose, and abundance by distilling nature's greatest gifts into pure essential oils. We a...了解更多
- Coordinate internally & externally to handle import & export shipments
- Handle shipping documents and arrange shipment receiving.
- Submit and process orders in system to make sure inventory processed correctly.
- Work closely with other departments to handle daily enquiries & problems, returns, damages & expired items.
- Assist superior to collect data for analysis and report purposes.
- Provide operations support to storeroom and management
- Work with superior to resolve inventory issues
- Perform data entry, data updates and document filing regularly
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder or above in Logistics, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 1 year relevant work experience, fresh Graduates are also welcomed
- Good commend of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible, self-motivated, hard-working, able to work independently
- Strong numerical sense & logistics thinking
- Proficiency in MS Excel, basic PC knowledge
- 5-day work week (Mon-Fri)
- Birthday leave
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Staff discount and free products
- Friendly workplace