Assistant Customer Relationship Manager (CRN6/202309/ACRM/KL/KF)
- To support The Club/ Club Shopping hotline operations on program-related back-end jobs and problem-solving with marketing and other related departments, identify the issues and improvement areas to drive the best customer service;
- To cope with the process management team to design and execute workflow on program related, review the effectiveness and efficiency of implemented workflow to drive for operations efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- To ensure the accuracy of the information uploaded to the knowledge board and review the content regularly for service improvement;
- To oversee project management to support day-to-day operations, achieve key performance indicators and maximize business revenue;
- To act as escalation contact point on all program-related matters.
To succeed in this role:
- Degree holder with a minimum 5 years’ experience in customer service management area with a proven track record;
- Experience in driving a sizable team to deliver marketing program and project outcomes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer service and sales-minded, assertive, and result-oriented ;
- Good understanding of call center operations;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications;
- High degree of maturity, personal ownership and responsibility;
- Good presentation skills and able to work under tight schedule.
- Work Location: Tuen Mun (near MTR station)/ Kowloon Bay
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume (please put our ref no. on the application subject), stating your Current and Expected Salary to Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 6392 5242 for enquiries.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website: www.pccw.com.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's privacy statement (http://www.hkt.com/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.