Assistant Administrative Officer / Administrative Assistant
Job DescriptionJob Duties:
- To maintain and improve art learning environment of the School.
- To monitor the daily operations of Services Counters at different Campuses.
- To provide frontline support services whenever appropriate, including handling enquires from students, teachers and public.
- To monitor the operation of the School Campuses in terms of venue bookings and arrangements, equipment and facilities supports to teachers and students.
- To carry out regular on-site checking or stationing.
- To assist to supervise the School Facilities Assistants (both full-time and part-time) and onsite- service contractors.
- To assist in procurement procedures by invite quotations from various contractors and suppliers.
- To monitor the maintenance of the campus asset and properties and checking on the inventory record of School’s fixed asset.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Administrative Officer.
- Degree holder with 3 years of working experience (candidates with lesser experience will be considered as Assistant Administrative Officer. Holder of Higher Diploma or equivalent in relevant disciplines with solid working experience in the area will also be considered).
- Interest in art and/or with administrative and frontline working experience in the field of art or tertiary education will be an advantage.
- Team player who is pleasant, mature, patient, independent, detail-oriented, proactive, and have excellent problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal skills, good initiatives, as well as strong sense of responsibility.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in speaking English and Chinese (Cantonese and preferably also Mandarin).
Interested parties please send a covering letter and full C.V. to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8/F, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 12 August, 2018. Please quote our reference, indicate your expected salary and your earliest available date in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer.