Management Trainee Program
The management trainee program is designed to groom talented graduates who would like to develop their career in healthcare industry to be our future leaders. The program provides unparallel opportunities for trainee to learn every aspect in our healthcare sector.
During the 18 months intensive on-job training and development program, our trainee will be assigned to work in different departments including clinical service management, diagnostic laboratory, customer service division, marketing division, pharmaceutical division and R&D.
Our company will assign our senior managerial staff and personal coach as mentor for trainee during the program. After each rotation in respective unit, trainee will be gone through a formal evaluation with his or her mentor to help the trainee stay on track and identifying their key strengths and development areas for further excellent exposure and development.
After the 18-months program, the trainee will be promoted as one of the junior managerial staff in our company.
We look for:
- University graduates and fresh graduates are welcomed
- Strong interest in healthcare industry
- Previous working experience in healthcare industry will be an advantage
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, passionate, proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent problem solving skills, high potential to grow and willing to take challenges
- Excellent command in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
We welcome all job seekers to apply to any of our open positions, please send your resume and expected salary to our email.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.