Being part of the Inditex Hong Kong Communication team, You will assist the Communication manager in following tasks:
- Develop and implement brand and Marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute internal and external marketing communication campaigns focused on media relations, in-store promotion and brand content across the individual brands under Inditex, namely Zara, Massimo Dutti, Pull & Bear, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho and Zara Home
- Participate in CRM initiatives to manage and support customer acquisition and retention
- University degree holder in marketing, communication or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of marketing and PR experience preferably in the fashion retail industry or other related industries.
- Dynamic and resourceful with good media, relevant PR/ event agencies contact
- Ability to work independently, show high levels of responsibility and demonstrate maturity in thinking
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Good presentation, communication and inter-personal skills
We offer an attractive package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, quoting the ref. no. to the Human Resources Department and email to email@example.com.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. We will retain your application for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.
We are an equal opportunities employer.